Well hello there! I’ve been debating lately whether to continue this blog, start another one, or quit entirely. Right now, I’m here! So…we’ll see.
– We now have 13 chickens and plan on getting 2-4 more. At least five of them are laying, which is just the coolest thing! We get at least two or three eggs per day right now.
– We lost our sweet MamaKitty back in May. It was super sad, but she lived a very long, happy life.
– We’ve been doing a lot of hunting for shark’s teeth lately, which is fun yet relaxing. We enjoy it.
– Yesterday we celebrated my great-niece Alexis’s second birthday. This is the littlest one – her older sister Hayleigh is three! Time is really flying. Alexis loves Lilo & Stitch, so she had a Hawaiian Luau themed party and it was SOOOO cute.
– This old lady is sleepy and heading for bed! Maybe I’ll try to start posting again regularly….hmmm…we’ll see!