1. April showers bring May flowers or so the saying goes. Are you blooming where you’re planted as we begin the month of May?
Absolutely. I am right where I want to be as far as home, job, marriage, etc. And May is such a great month; my favorite, fragrant flowers are blooming, AND my birthday is this month!
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being no big deal, and 10 being full scale panic, rank your fear of spiders.
One. I know, I’m weird. Unless they are huge or there are a ton of them, they don’t bother me. In fact, I love to admire the beauty of a spider web. My husband is more afraid of spiders than I am (that is the ONLY thing my husband fears!). Snakes are my phobia. :::shudder:::
3. May is National Salad Month (who knew???)…besides lettuce, what are two must-have ingredients in your favorite salad?
bell peppers and cucumbers!
4. I mentioned on my blog last week that my Daughter1 will be moving to Washington State after she is married. Of the following sites in the Northwest, which would you most like to see in person-Crater Lake (Oregon), Seattle (Washington), Vancouver (British Columbia), San Juan Islands (Washington), Mt. Rainer (Washington) Oregon Coast (Oregon), Mt. St. Helens (Washington), or Olympic National Park (Washington)
I wasn’t very familiar with any of these being a Florida girl, so I googled them. My choice is San Juan Islands….incredibly beautiful!
5. This coming weekend marks the 140th running of the Kentucky Derby…when did you last race (literally or figuratively) to cross a finish line?
I don’t run. Ever. The only time I even rush is when I’m running late to work. So…I guess that’s my answer!
6. What is something little you love?
Pygmy goats. Teacup pigs. I love tiny things!
7. Would you say you are more of a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner? Elaborate.
Definitely visual. You can tell me something a hundred times, but it doesn’t sink in unless I read about it or see it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am a very non-judgmental person. I feel like most people have a reason for the things that they do or the ways that they are, and if we knew their story, we’d understand. The only people I really, truly despise are those who intentionally harm others (physically or emotionally), and then enjoy watching those people hurt. There’s no excuse for that.