YAY, my computer is fixed, just in time for 10 Things of Thankful!
1. I am thankful that the computer is fixed, of course, duh!
2. I’m thankful for Spring. I love seeing my plants and flowers coming back that I planted last year!
3. I am thankful for my son, Tim. He is now 21 (21!!!!!!) years old but he still makes time for his family. Almost anytime we have a family gathering, he’s there. This past Thursday, Byron’s son Tyler had a special event at school. He plays baseball and it was Senior Night, a time to honor the team’s senior players. So Byron and the girls and I went, and Tim came, as well as Shelbie’s boyfriend Dusty. My MIL was there too, so we were quite a little crowd. It was fun and I love just sitting and talking with Tim; he’s a funny, smart, sarcastic guy and I enjoy him.
4. I am thankful for an awesome mother-in-law. She and I have gotten very close lately and I really love and appreciate her.
5. I can’t even begin to count the ways in which I am thankful for my husband. He can’t stand to see me sick, hurt, or upset at all, and he will do anything to help/fix it/protect me. He still tells me he loves me dozens of times every day.
I love that man of mine.
6. I am thankful that my husband is a hunter. We still have meat in the freezer from hunting season, but not much and we’re completely out of ground venison. As I’m having to buy more meat, I’m realizing just HOW grateful I am to have a hunter hubby! Now I just want some chickens and a deer-proof garden….
7. I am thankful for the ability to lie in bed on a rainy day and watch TV with my hubby.
8. I am thankful for Easter candy. Because YUM.
9. Oh-oh-oh– I am thankful for MORE thrifting deals which I will be sharing with you soon!
10. Last but certainly not least, I am thankful for Easter, all that it means, and all that comes with it.
And it just wouldn’t be Easter if I didn’t share my two favorite Easter graphics~~~~