We scored- again!
1. This time the outfit was for Elayna. Under three dollars total for the shirt and pants, and the sandals were bought on another thrifting trip for $1.
2. I am THANKFUL that she loves thrifting as much as I do!
6. I am THANKFUL for crafts that even I can do.
Here’s a link to the Pinterest pin for the chip/fruit/veggies and dip tower thingy.
7. These are decorative plates. They even came with hangers to display them on the wall. However, they were very dirty, and as you can see, the cleaning process took the paint off of the bottom one very badly, and the top right one as well, but not as badly. I am not giving up though, at least on the top right one….I’m going to try to touch it up a bit myself. They’re too pretty to just toss out! And I can’t waste ALL THAT MONEY – they cost a quarter each!
8. I get all of Bo’s “babies” from the thrift store. They never last long no matter how much we pay for them, so I’ll take spending a quarter on them, thank you very much. I thought it was funny that I found this bone-shaped baby toy made by Infantino!
Elayna found a ‘baby’ for herself this time; she fell in love with this enormous-headed-Winnie the Pooh!
9. Along with thrifting, I also enjoy bargain hunting. I very rarely pay full price for clothing. I wanted a cute, light-weight jacket; I only had very casual, camo or sporty jackets and hoodies, and then sweaters. I needed something that would look good with jeans and cute shirts. I found this jacket that was marked $40.00 and it was on a 75% off rack. It was the only one they had left. AND it rang up $7.49 after taxes! So I got a brand-new, $40 jacket for $7.49. That is what I call a BARGAIN!
10. Totally off topic: I am thankful for Daylight Savings Time! I’m a night person, so an extra hour of sunshine in the evening is perfect for me. I don’t know why, but I strongly dislike going to work when it’s dark out. I don’t like driving at night much anyway, but there’s something about driving to work in the dark that I really dislike. Not only that – when you work overnight, the daylight savings change means one less hour of work on the night of the change! WOOT WOOT!
~~Linking up with Ten Things of Thankful~~