I am thankful for:
1. Hayleigh Faith! She had a fun second birthday party. It was packed! I took pictures with Heather’s camera (that’s Hayleigh’s mama) so I only took one pic from my cell phone, the one above. Her cake was beautiful, and she enjoyed playing with the candles!
2. My boys – my husband and son. I didn’t have a camera nearby and I missed a precious photo op – Hayleigh sitting on my son Tim’s lap while my husband, Byron, blew bubbles for her. I love those sweet guys!
3. Cupcakes. We had some Thursday night and today. I couldn’t even finish a mini-cupcake Thursday, and had about 2 bites of my cupcake today; they were SO sweet but SO good!
4. Birthdays. They are just so much fun, especially for the little ones. And they’re a great excuse to get people together and eat yummy food. Win/win!
5. 4 wheel drive. I have probably mentioned this before but that’s ok, it deserves multiple mentions. We literally couldn’t live where we live without 4×4, unless we wanted to have our truck in the shop weekly. And I LOVE where we live (I just don’t enjoy the road to get there when it’s been raining alot!).
6. Publix. I love that store. The other night it was raining (as it has been TOO MUCH here lately) and we went to Publix. One of the bag boys was outside blowing the carts off with a leaf blower! Can you even imagine a Walmart employee doing that? Around here, that simply would not happen. Publix > Walmart.
7. Dusty. I am so thankful that my daughter is dating someone that not only have I known his entire life, but he is truly a good kid. (he’s 18, but he’s still a kid to me.) He spoils her and treats her with respect. Even though he has cancer and gets money, he still recently got a job. I am proud of him! He’s polite. And he isn’t a punk. And he doesn’t have neck tattoos. (no offense but OMG I hate neck tattoos.) He also laughs at my (corny) jokes. Big pluses in this Mama’s book!
8. Sunshine. I’m being thankful in advance for that one; it’s supposed to be sunny on Sunday….let’s hope that’s true!
9. Clean Floors. Also thankful in advance. If the sun does come out and dries things up, my floors may have a chance of being clean again. Because a muddy yard and twelve paws are NOT a good combination. Sigh.
10. Good friends. Especially the ones who stay up late at night and keep this night owl entertained. 😉
Have a wonderful weekend!