Well hello there! It’s my first Ten Things of Thankful over here. Pardon the dust; I’ll get all settled in here soon.
For now – It’s time to get Thankful!
1. I am thankful that, not only are my kids pretty great, but their friends are too. My son and two friends came over on Thursday night. My son, Tim, has a chinchilla that currently lives here at my home. So they visited Wiz the Chinchilla, and had dinner with us. It was fun, and his friend kept thanking me for dinner and everything. Oh by the way, these ‘kids’ are 20 years old, but still kids to me.
This is what I call an unlikely friendship.
2. I am so thankful for my strong, supportive husband. I draw strength through him.
3. I’m thankful that my daughters had a wonderful time at Super Summer, a church Youth event, this past week.
4. I am VERY thankful that they are now HOME! I missed them bunches.
5. I’m thankful that I have a FUN idea for a project over here at this blog. I’ll keep ya posted. (HAHA get it POSTed?!?! GROOOOAAANNN)
6. Thankful for a delicious “brunch” today. Brunch, in that it was served at 1pm. (Breakfast, in that we had just gotten up.) Regardless, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy are good, ANYTIME.
7. I am thankful that my niece did not have her new baby while my daughters were out of town this past week. They SO want to be there to welcome Baby Alexis!
8. I am thankful that we are all getting together this afternoon, and I am making chicken & dumplings. Who wouldn’t be thankful for chicken & dumplings?!
9. I am thankful that the sun is out; we have had FAR too much rain lately. And hopeful that it stays sunny all weekend (or longer!).
10. I am thankful that YOU are HERE visiting ME! =) Have a great weekend. xo